Create Your Handshake Account
The LU Office of Career Services uses the online platform Handshake to connect students to future employment and internship opportunities.
Handshake is your safe all-in-one platform to:
- Find and apply to local, out-of-state, and international jobs and internships
- Network with employers
- Find and register for employer events happening all over the world
- Message employers who work where you want to be
- Schedule interviews with employers
Handshake also allows you to build a personal profile, adjust privacy settings, create job search filters and set automatic email alerts for new job and internship opportunities.
Handshake log-in instructions for students
All current students enrolled at the University automatically have a Handshake account created. Follow these steps to access your account:
- Visit lu.joinhandshake.com/login
- Choose the “Current Student” log-in/link option
- You will then be prompted to enter your LU credentials (School E-Mail & Setup Password)