Community Internship Program (CIP)
Location: Jefferson City, MO Experience Type: Campus Coordinated
In 2021 the Office of Career Services partnered with the Jefferson City Area Chamber of Commerce to develop the CIP. We partner with local businesses in this program to offer PAID internship opportunities to LU students.
- Junior or Senior
- Minimum 2.0 GPA
- ALL Majors Encouraged
Do you meet these requirements? Complete CIP Interest Form to move forward! Feel free to e-mail CareerServices@lincolnu.edu with any questions.
Important Deadlines & Dates for the Fall 2022 CIP
- Students Register Here
- Deadline to Register 09.07
- Attend One 20 Minute CIP Prep Session
- 09-08 – 09-14 | Drop-In 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. | Page Library, Suite 232
- Interview Day
- 09-15 | 11:00 A.M. – 2:00 P.M. | Page Library, Room 100
- Professional Dress is Required!