2024 Internship Dates: May 20, 2024 – August 2, 2024
AArete is one of a kind when it comes to consulting firm culture.
As an Intern at AArete, you will have the opportunity to directly impact team and client objectives while fostering personal growth. We are seeking individuals who are organized, motivated, and excited to join our experienced consulting team and serve our clients in healthcare, financial services, retail, and other industries.
AArete Interns work with clients to obtain an understanding of critical issues and create strategies for meaningful change. In doing so, you’ll leverage your analytical skills, entrepreneurial spirit, and commitment to excellence. We want someone who can be described as a critical thinker with exceptional communication skills. You will dive deep to research business challenges, data analytics, and business case development, and are driven to support project success.
In this role, you are responsible for demonstrating analytical skills and will support the successful execution of project goals and deliverables. You’ll have an opportunity to make an impact by solving unique business challenges, both with client and internal projects.
Work you’ll do
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and implement solutions that push the boundaries of innovation
- Work with your cohort of interns on a pro-bono consulting project, supporting a non-profit organization to improve operational efficiency
- Work directly with AAretians across levels
- Utilize Microsoft Excel and SQL for data analysis for clients
- Gain insight from analysis and data interpretation to identify client savings opportunities and put together an actionable business case
- Prepare deliverables to project leadership for final review
- Work with our consulting teams to dissolve real world problems for clients
- Understand business-specific context of clients
What you’ll gain
- Professional and personal growth through our robust internship program
- Opportunity to directly impact our team and client objectives
- Hands-on experience working on real projects with our experienced consulting team
- Exposure to diverse industries, including healthcare, financial services, and retail
- Mentorship and guidance from experienced professionals in the field
- Networking opportunities with professionals and leaders in the consulting industry
- Competitive compensation and valuable insights to kickstart your consulting career
- Current undergraduate student entering either their 3rd year of a 4-year degree program or in the 4th year of a 5-year program (Spring 2025 Grad)
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA is preferred
- Interested in a career in consulting
- Possess a passion for learning and staying up to date with the latest industry trends and technologies
- Works effectively both independently and in group settings
- Able to approach problem-solving, logically and analytically
- Capable of understanding business and project goals to craft and deliver meaningful solutions to our clients
- Ability to further develop and apply advanced skills in MS Excel, MS, PowerPoint, and SQL
- Excited to support Analysts, Consultants, Senior Consultants, and Managers in all activities related to developing creative solutions for our clients
- Must be able to spend the summer in our downtown Chicago office, personal preference and circumstances will be taken into consideration for any remote candidates who are unable to be on site
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship
We are an innovative management and technology consulting firm. In Greek, our name signifies “excellence” – due to this the bar is set high at AArete. We believe that any organization can succeed by enriching and empowering its people – starting with our own team members. Our distinctive Culture of Care compels us to collaboratively solve problems that effect purposeful change for our clients and community.
We’re growing fast, and you will too. At AArete, we want you to realize your full potential by having direct impact delivering on our mission while prioritizing space for personal development and fulfillment.
At AArete, you’ll collaborate with team members across the globe. While we have offices in the US, India, and the UK, based on your preference and client needs, AAretians may work on-premises and/or remotely.
AArete is a global management and technology consulting firm specializing in strategic profitability improvement, digital transformation, and advisory services. Our cross-industry solutions are powered through modern technology, market intelligence, and big data to drive purposeful change and actionable outcomes.
AArete is guided by our deeply embedded principles: Excellence, Passion, Loyalty to Clients, Stewardship, Family, Community, Sustainability, and Inclusion.
We are proud to have earned a Great Place to Work Certification™ and named as one of America’s Best Management Consulting Firms by Forbes, Vault’s Top 50 Firms to Work For, Crain’s Chicago Business Fast 50, Inc 5000’s Fastest Growing Firms, Consulting Magazine’s Fastest Growing Firms.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.